我爱古诗词 > 文学体裁 > 情诗 >

中英文情诗欣赏

时间: 超财2 情诗

  中英文情诗欣赏篇1:《当你老了》(叶芝)When you are old

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老,鬓斑,睡意昏沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  在炉旁打盹时,取下这本书,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  慢慢诵读,梦忆从前你双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  神色柔和,眼波中倒影深深;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人爱你风韵妩媚的时光,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  爱你的美丽出自假意或真情,

  But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you,

  但唯有一人爱你灵魂的至诚,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你渐衰的脸上愁苦的风霜;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  弯下身子,在炽红的壁炉边,

  Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled

  忧伤地低诉,爱神如何逃走,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead

  在头顶上的群山巅漫步闲游,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  把他的面孔隐没在繁星中间。

  中英文情诗欣赏篇2:我愿意是急流

  我愿意是急流,

  I am willing that it is a torrent,

  山里的小河,

  the river in the mountain,

  在崎岖的路上、

  岩石上经过……

  pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

  只要我的爱人

  是一条小鱼,

  Only my spouse It is a small fish,

  在我的浪花中

  快乐地游来游去。

  swim happily in my spray.

  我愿意是荒林,

  I willing neglect woods,

  在河流的两岸,

  two sides in river,

  对一阵阵的狂风,

  to a burst of blast,

  勇敢地作战……

  Fight bravely

  只要我的爱人

  Only my spouse

  是一只小鸟,

  在我的稠密的

  树枝间做巢,鸣叫。

  It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

  我愿意是废墟,

  I am willing that it is the ruins,

  在峻峭的山岩上,

  on high and steep mountain and rock,

  这静默的毁灭

  并不使我懊丧……

  this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

  只要我的爱人

  Only my spouse

  是青青的常春藤,

  It is the blue and greenblue and green Chinese ivy,

  沿着我荒凉的额,

  along my bleak and desolate volume,

  亲密地攀援上升。

  climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

  我愿意是草屋,

  I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

  在深深的山谷底,

  in the deep mountain valley bottom,

  草屋的顶上,

  饱受风雨的打击……

  endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage,

  只要我的爱人

  Only my spouse

  是可爱的火焰,

  It is the lovely flame,

  在我的炉子里,

  in my stove,

  愉快地缓缓闪现。

  flash slowly happily .

  我愿意是云朵,

  I am willing that it is a cloud,

  是灰色的破旗,

  it is the grey breaking the flag,

  在广漠的空中,

  懒懒地飘来荡去,

  swing too lazy to feel like floatingly in the vast sky ,

  只要我的爱人

  是珊瑚似的夕阳,

  Only my spouse Coral's the setting sun,

  傍着我苍白的脸,

  显出鲜艳的辉煌。

  draw near me pale face and showbright-colored brilliance.

  中英文情诗欣赏篇3:爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  Love me little, Love me long

  Is the burden of my song?

  Love that is too hot and strong

  Burneth soon to waste.

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  如果爱得太炙热

  它将很快燃烧成灰烬

  Still, I would not have thee cold

  Not too backward ,nor too bold

  Love that lasteth till its old

  Fadeth not in haste.

  但也不要对我冰冷

  不要爱得太羞怯

  也不要爱得太狂热

  不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢

  我要你爱我 一直到老

  Love me little ,Love me long

  Is the burden of my song.

  If thou love me too much,

  It will not prove me as true as totlch;

  爱我少一点,爱我久一点

  我歌唱永恒的爱情

  如果爱我太多

  它不可能像金石那样永恒

  Love me little ,more than such,

  For I fear the end.

  I am with little well content,

  And a little from thee sent

  Is enough, with true intent

  To be steadfast friend.

  爱我少一点我更愿意

  只因我怕爱会失去

  只要是你给与

  一点儿我就感到幸福

  一点儿就会让我满意

  只要你是真心真意

  我们的爱 至死不渝

  

32073