我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 爱情诗歌 >

关于爱情的英语诗歌

时间: 淑航2 爱情诗歌

  对于爱情,怎么样英语表达出来呢?现在请欣赏小编带来的关于爱情的英语诗歌。

  关于爱情的英语诗歌(一)

  A Rondel of Merciless Beauty

  无情美人回旋曲

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的双眸足以在瞬间摄取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她们的美丽夺走了我的昔日的安宁

  Straight through my heart the wound is quick and keen

  如锋利的刀刃迅疾刺破我的心房

  Only your word will heal the injury

  只有你的话语才能痊愈

  To my hurt heart,while yet the wound is clean_

  我的创伤,趁着这伤口还很洁净—

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的双眸足以在瞬间摄取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她们的美丽夺走了我的昔日的安宁

  Upon my word,I tell you faithfully

  请相信我的话,因为这是我最真诚的倾诉

  Through life and after death you are my queen

  无论在人间还是天堂,你都是我的女王

  For with my death the whole truth shall be seen

  我的死将会向你揭示所有的真相

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的双眸足以在瞬间摄取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她们的美丽夺走了我的昔日的安宁

  Straight through my heart the wound is quick and keen

  如锋利的刀刃迅疾刺破我的心房

  关于爱情的英语诗歌(二)

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry your heart with me

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  I am never without it

  从未分离

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我单独成事

  my darling

  那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面对命运我从不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命运的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  万千世界于我皆如浮云

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永远是月亮所想表达的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太阳所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之树在生长

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高于思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

  I carry your heart

  我将你的心带上

  I carry it in my heart

  放进我心里

  关于爱情的英语诗歌(三)

  Set me whereas the sun doth parch the green

  置我于太阳炙烤的绿茵,

  Or where his beams do not dissolve the ice

  或阳光难以消融的寒冰,

  In temperate heat, where he is felt and seen

  或人们感觉温暖的环境,

  In presence prest of people mad or wise

  受压众生或愚昧或聪明。

  Set me in high, or yet in low degree

  即便我显达,抑或是微贱,

  In longest night, or in the shortest day

  白天短暂还是长夜漫漫,

  In clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be

  乌云密布或是气清天蓝,

  In lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey

  年轻力壮还是白发斑斑。

  Set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell

  即便在地狱、天堂或人间,

  In hill or dale, or in the foaming flood

  在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,

  Thrall, or at large, alive whereso I dwell

  无论自由或被奴役摧残,

  Sick or in health, in evil fame or good

  疾病、健康、不幸还是平安。

  Hers will I be; and only with this thought

  我心有所属;唯有长思念,

  Content myself although my chance be nought

  机会虽渺茫,知足心满满。

  关于爱情的英语诗歌(四)

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

  We have to dread from man or beast. 人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return? 我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be, 倘若无法产生同样的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me. 让我成为更有爱心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a damn, 它们满不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

  I missed one terribly all day. 说我成天思念一颗星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime, 同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time. 虽然这样可能要花费一点时间。

  关于爱情的英语诗歌(五)

  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

  No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

  Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.

  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

  Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  “生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。”

16672