我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

短一点的英语诗歌

时间: 淑航2 英文诗歌

  诗是一种阐述心灵的文学体裁,而诗人则需要掌握成熟的艺术技巧。对下面是小编整理的短一点的英语诗歌以供大家阅读。

  短一点的英语诗歌(一)

  If I should stay,

  我若滞留你身边

  I would only be in your way.

  只会成为你的羁绊

  So I’ll go, but I know

  唯有离开, 但我明白

  I’ll think of you every step of the way.

  思念会终生与我为伴

  And I will always love you.

  我会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  You, my darling you. Hmm.

  爱你, 我的爱人,喔。。。

  Bittersweet memories

  苦乐参半的回忆

  that is all I’m taking with me.

  是留给我的唯一

  So, goodbye. Please, don’t cry.

  别了, 请不要哭泣

  We both know I’m not what you, you need.

  本不该是我,把一切给你

  And I will always love you.

  可我会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  I hope life treats you kind

  希望生活给你美好善待

  And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.

  希望你全部梦想放光彩

  And I wish to you, joy and happiness.

  希望快乐、幸福伴随你

  But above all this, I wish you love.

  但一切都不如拥有真爱

  And I will always love you.

  而我还会爱你始终

  I will always love you.

  始终爱你

  I will always love you.

  我会永远爱你

  I will always love you.

  爱你永远

  I will always love you.

  我会永远爱你

  I, I will always love you.

  永远、永远地爱你

  You, darling, I love you.

  你,我的挚爱,我爱你

  Ooh, I’ll always, I’ll always love you.

  啊,我将爱你始终、始终爱你

  短一点的英语诗歌(二)

  Call for the robin-redbreast and the wren,

  让我来请求知更和鹪鹩,

  Since o’er shady groves they hover,

  因它们盘旋于浓荫林梢,

  And with leaves and flowers do cover

  请用树叶和鲜花覆盖,

  The friendless bodies of unburied men.

  那些未掩埋的孤魂尸骸。

  Call unto his funeral dole

  看在这葬礼有多悲楚,

  The ant, the field-mouse, and the mole,

  蚂蚁、田鼠、鼹鼠辛苦,

  To rear him hillocks that shall keep him warm,

  请堆起山包为他御寒,

  And (when gay tombs are robb’d) sustain no harm;

  (花哨墓穴被盗)也能免遭难;

  But keep the wolf far thence, that’s foe to men,

  但要避开豺狼,人的仇敌,

  For with his nails he’ll dig them up again.

  狼的利爪,会把他们刨起。

  短一点的英语诗歌(三)

  The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone!

  那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去!

  Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast,

  甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指,

  Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone,

  热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语,

  Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist !

  明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢!

  Faded the flower and all its budded charms,

  凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力,

  Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes,

  凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色,

  Faded the shape of beauty from my arms,

  凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体,

  Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise-

  凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐——

  Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve,

  这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退,

  When the dusk holiday or holy night

  当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜

  Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave

  正开始细密地编织昏暗的经纬

  The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight;

  以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦;

  But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day,

  但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍,

  He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray.

  他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。

  短一点的英语诗歌(四)

  In Reply to a Friend's Compliments-

  答客赞 —

  I am a Solitary Blade of Grass

  我是一棵孤独的小草

  Why do you say I am a national treasure?

  怎么你说我是个国宝?

  No, pandas are the treasures of our nation!

  不,熊猫才是中华的国宝!

  I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass,

  我是一棵孤独的小草,

  In terms of figures,I am really quite slim.

  论身材我的确十分苗条。

  I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine,

  阳光雨露抚育我成长,

  The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles;

  蓝天白云向我点头微笑;

  Pretty flowers have kept me company,

  有百花为我作伴,

  How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree?

  我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥?

  Sometimes I seem to be toppling down,

  有时虽有点摇摇欲坠,

  But I will never swing with the wind;

  但我决不临风歪倒;

  Or flow with the stream,

  既不会随波飘流,

  Nor do I win favor with crooked means.

  更不会投机取巧。

  Tempered in the smoke of war,

  经历战火的磨练,

  Tortured through the test of a hard life,

  饱受生活的煎熬;

  Even though I'm next to nothing,

  我虽然微不足道,

  Yet I'm a proud blade of grass!

  却是一棵骄傲的小草!

  短一点的英语诗歌(五)

  Longing

  渴望by Wang Zhi王植

  I long for a kind of beauty

  coming quietly from the distant village

  the lovely goats are pasted on the glassine

  the bulls are recumbent in the arms of mountains

  the little grass hummingly grows in happiness

  我渴望着,一种美丽

  从遥远的村庄悄然而至

  可爱的山羊贴在玻璃纸上

  牯牛斜卧在群山的怀里

  小草嗡嗡地幸福成长

  I long for a kind of freedom

  permeating the wilds from beautiful heaven

  the wind-like wings fly thru the forests and earth

  scattering happy thougths to every corner

  我渴望着,一种自由

  从静美的天国弥漫荒野

  那风一般的翅膀

  穿梭森林和大地

  快乐的思想撒遍每个角落

  I long for a kind of song

  walking from the mysterious palace

  that song of faith

  is like the five-colored Mt. Haizi

  still lying in the ancestors' memory

  我渴望着,一种歌声

  从神秘的殿堂走出来

  那信仰的歌声

  仿佛五色的海子山

  依然躺在远祖的记忆里

  I long for a kind of Nirvana

  rising slowly from countless hearts

  that peaceful world

  is like our originally silent hearts

  gradually blooming with holy flowers

  我渴望着,一种涅槃

  从无数人心中慢慢升起

  那安详的世界

  如同我们原本寂静的心地

  渐渐地开满圣洁的花朵

16279