我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

优美爱情英文诗歌有翻译

时间: 小龙 英文诗歌

  这些美好不会消逝

  Charles Dickens

  查尔斯?狄更斯

  The pure, the bright,the beautiful, That stirred our hearts in youth, The impulses to wordless prayer,

  一切纯洁的、辉煌的、美丽的, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵, 推动着我们做无言的祷告,

  The dreams of love and truth; The longing after something's lost, The spirit's yearning cry,

  让我们梦想着爱与真理; 在失去后感到珍惜的, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着,

  The striving after better hopes- These things can never die. The timid hand stretched forth to aid

  为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着—— 这些美好不会消逝。 羞怯地伸出援助的手。

  A brother in his need, A kindly word in grief's dark hour That proves a friend indeed ;

  在你的兄弟需要的时候, 伤痛、困难的时候,一句亲切的话 就足以证明朋友的真心;

  The plea for mercy softly breathed, When justice threatens nigh,

  轻声地祈求怜悯, 在审判临近的时候,

  The sorrow of a contrite heart- These things shall never die. Let nothing pass for every hand

  懊悔的心有一种伤感, 这些美好不会消逝。 在人间传递温情,

  Must find some work to do ; Lose not a chance to waken love- Be firm,and just ,and true;

  尽你所能地去做; 别错失了唤醒爱的良机—— 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;

  So shall a light that cannot fade Beam on thee from on high.

  因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒就不会消失。

  And angel voices say to thee--- These things shall never die.>

  你将听到天使的声音在说—— 这些美好不会消逝。

优美爱情英文诗歌有翻译篇1

  月光行

  Leon Knight

  里昂?耐特

  Come, walk with me In moonlight

  来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。

  We'll rejoice the close of day.

  让我们共享这朦胧月色。

  Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

  当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

  Draw closer in the moonlight,

  月色中更紧的偎依,

  Feel warmth within my arms?

  你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

  Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

  深饮这杯月色;

  Drink deep the magic charms.

  深饮这神奇的魅力。

  We'll learn poetry

  我们要在月色中 体味诗意

  By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

  (将落月挽留)

  We'll drink every drop Of moonlight,

  我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,

  Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

  因为太阳 就要 升起。

  5When We Two Parted

  当初我俩分别时

  When we two parted In silence and tears,

  当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花

  Half broken-hearted To sever for years,

  想起来都心碎 要分离好几年

  Pale grew thy cheek and cold, Colder thy kiss;

  你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

  Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

  当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛

  The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow-

  早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

  It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

  那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告

  Thy vows are all broken,

  你抛弃了所有声誉

  And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

  变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字

  And share in its shame.

  顿感脸红

  They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

  他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳

  A shudder comes o’er me- Why wert thou so dear?

  我全身立即颤抖—— 为什么对你如此情重?

  They know not I knew thee

  他们不知道我认识你

  Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

  对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,

  Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

  悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤

  That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

  你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘

  If I should meet thee

  如果在遇见你

  After ling year, How should I greet thee?

  多年以后 我该如何招呼你?

  With silence and tears.

  只好沉默不语满含泪花

优美爱情英文诗歌有翻译篇2

  当你年老时

  William Butler Yeats

  叶芝

  When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

  当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

  And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

  坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

  And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

  缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

  Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

  那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

  How many loved your moments of glad grace,

  多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

  And loved your beauty with love false or true,

  多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

  但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

  And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

  爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

  你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

  3Tonight I Can Write

  今夜我可以写

  Pablo Neruda

  巴勃罗?聂鲁达

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  Write, for example, 'the night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance'.

  写,譬如,‘夜镶满群星, 而星星遥远地发出蓝光并且颤抖’。

  The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

  夜风在天空中回旋并低唱。

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

  我爱她,而且有时她也爱我。

  Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

  如同今晚的夜,我曾拥她入怀,

  I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

  在无尽的天空下一遍又一遍地吻她。

  She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

  她爱我,有时我也爱她。

  How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

  怎会不爱上她那沉静的双眼?

  Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

  今夜我可以写下最哀伤的诗句。

  To think that I do not have her.

  去想我并不拥用她。

  To feel that I have lost her.

  感觉我已失去她。

  o hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

  去聆听广阔的夜,因没有她而更加广阔。

  And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

  诗句坠入我的灵魂,如同露水落在牧草上。

  What does it matter that my love could not keep her,

  我的爱若不能拥有她又会怎样?

  The night is starry and she is not with me. This is all.

  群星满夜,而她不在我身边。 这就是一切了。

  In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

  远处有人在唱着歌。那么远。

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的空虚因为没有她。

  My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

  我的目光搜寻她,想要把她拉近;

  My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

  我的心寻找她,而她并没有和我在一起。

  The same night whitening the same trees.

  相同的夜让相同的树木泛白。

  We, of that time, are no longer the same.

  彼时,我们也不再相似如初。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但我曾多爱她。

  My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

  我的声音试着循风来抚摸她的听觉。

  Another's. She will be another's.

  别人的。她将会是别人的。

  As she was before my kisses.

  如同她曾接受的我的千吻。

  Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

  她的声音,她洁白的身体,她无尽的双眼。

  I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

  我不再爱她,这是确定的,但也许我还爱她。

  Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

  爱情太短,遗忘太长。

  Because through nights like this one

  借着如同今晚的夜,

  I held her in my arms

  我曾拥她入怀

  My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

  我的灵魂因失去了她而失落。

  Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer and these the last verses that I write for her.

  这是她最后一次让我承受的伤痛而这些,便是我为她而写的最后的诗句。

53627