5分钟英语对话
英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是小编给大家整理的5分钟英语对话范文,供大家参阅!
5分钟英语对话篇1
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won&39;t get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I&39;ll be down in a minute. I&39;m going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I&39;ll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I&39;m afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We&39;ll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It&39;s our last game of the season. I hope we&39;ll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you&39;ll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we&39;ll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到儿童冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo&39;s first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie&39;s net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It&39;s flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn&39;t playing very well this season, but we&39;re playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who&39;s your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad&39;s a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn&39;t Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there&39;s Jeanette. She&39;s our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That&39;s interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I&39;ll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I&39;ll park the van. I won&39;t be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We&39;ll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
5分钟英语对话篇2
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I&39;d like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker&39;s line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker&39;s line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It&39;s Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?
Dashan: I&39;m calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?
Dashan: I&39;m travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?
Glen: They&39;re doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He&39;s studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn&39;t it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I&39;d love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend&39;s software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I&39;d love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。
Dashan: Glen, we&39;d like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There&39;s a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。
Dashan: Great. We&39;re looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。
Dashan: We&39;re on for 10 o&39;clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。
5分钟英语对话篇3
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It&39;s Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I&39;d like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What&39;s the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don&39;t feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that&39;s too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I&39;m sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn&39;t. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn&39;t sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I&39;m all right. I need to sleep. That&39;s all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you&39;re right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don&39;t. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What&39;s a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor&39;s office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don&39;t need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I&39;m okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you&39;re welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I&39;m from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗保险吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。
