我爱古诗词 > 诗歌大全 > 英文诗歌 >

优美英文诗歌好押韵双语

时间: 小龙 英文诗歌

  第一次手捧茉莉花

  Rabindranath Tagore

  罗宾德拉纳特?泰戈尔

  AH, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

  啊,这些茉莉花,这些白色的茉莉花!

  I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

  我仿佛记得当我第一次双手满捧着这些茉莉花, 这洁白的茉莉花的时候。

  I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

  我爱那阳光,那天空,那绿色的大地;

  I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight!

  我听河水淙淙的流声, 自幽深的午夜里传过来!

  Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of the road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

  秋天的夕阳在荒原上, 在大路的转弯处,如新娘,轻掲面纱, 迎接她的爱人。

  Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hands when I was a child.

  但如今那芳甜的记忆依然在我心: 孩提时我初次捧在手中那朵茉莉花。

  Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

  我一生曾有许多快意的日子, 在节庆的夜晚,我随众人笑语狂欢,

  On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

  在灰霾的雨天早晨, 我吟咏着不成调的歌曲,

  I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of BAKULAS woven by the hand of love.

  在向晚的暮色中,我颈上戴着 以爱亲手为我编织的花环。

  Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

  但至今那芳甜的记忆依旧在我心: 孩提时我初次捧在手中的,那朵鲜嫩的茉莉!

优美英文诗歌好押韵双语(篇1)

  最可爱的树

  A.E.Houseman

  赫斯曼

  Loveliest of trees, the cherry now Is hung with bloom along the bough,

  樱桃树儿最美丽, 枝头繁花正佳期,

  And stands about the woodland ride Wearing white for Eastertide.

  风仪卓立林道边, 迎接复活着素衣。

  Now, of my threescore years and ten, Twenty will not come again,

  人间一晃七十载, 二十光景不再来,

  And take from seventy springs a score, It only leaves me fifty more.

  七十春秋减二十, 仅剩五十余徘徊。

  And since to look at things in bloom Fifty springs are little room,

  要赏世间美景绚, 五十光阴犹叹短,

  About the woodlands I will go To see the cherry hung with snow.

  我将林中去漫步, 樱花若雪枝头妍。

优美英文诗歌好押韵双语(篇2)

  我忆起,我忆起

  Thomas Hood

  托马斯?胡德

  I remember, I remember The house where I was born,

  我忆起,我忆起 那栋出生时的屋宇,

  The little window where the sun Came peeping in at morn;

  早晨,阳光从小窗中 偷望进去:

  He never came a wink too soon Nor brought too long a day;

  他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌,

  But now, I often wish the night Had borne my breath away.

  但是现在,我常愿夜晚 带走我的呼吸!

  I remember, I remember The roses, red and white,

  我忆起,我忆起 玫瑰花开,有红有白 紫罗兰,

  The violets, and the lily-cups― Those flowers made of light!

  百合 那些由光辉构成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,

  The lilacs where the robin built, And where my brother set The laburnum on his birthday,

  有哥哥生日时种植的金炼花,-- 依然常青!

  The tree is living yet! I remember, I remember

  我忆起,我忆起经常荡秋千的地方迎面而来的风是如此清爽

  Where I was used to swing, And thought the air must rush as fresh To swallows on the wing;

  飞燕也颇有同感; 昔日意气扬扬的心灵, 现在变得如此沉重,

  My spirit flew in feathers then That is so heavy now, And summer pools could hardly cool

  就是夏日的池水也无法冷却我额头的热狂!

  The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember The fir-trees dark and high;

  我忆起,我忆起 茂密高耸的冷杉;

  I used to think their slender tops Were close against the sky:

  我曾想象它细长的枝尖逼近天空;

  It was a childish ignorance, But now ’tis little joy

  虽然只是幼稚无知, 但是,现在却少有那般快乐

  To know I’m farther off from Heaven Than when I was a boy.

  因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了!

优美英文诗歌好押韵双语(篇3)

  无常

  Percy Bysshe Shelley

  波西?比希?雪莱

  The flower that smiles to-day To-morrow dies; All that we wish to stay Tempts and then flies.

  今天还微笑的花朵明天就会枯萎;我们愿留贮的一切诱一诱人就飞。

  What is this world’s delight? Lightning that mocks the night, Brief even as bright.

  什么是这世上的欢乐? 它是嘲笑黑夜的闪电, 虽明亮,却短暂。

  Virtue, how frail it is! Friendship how rare! Love, how it sells poor bliss For proud despair!

  唉,美德!它多么脆弱! 友情多不易看见! 爱情售卖可怜的幸福, 你得拿绝望交换!

  But we, though soon they fall, Survive their joy, and all Which ours we call.

  但我们仍旧得活下去, 尽管失去了这些喜悦, 以及“我们的”一切。

  Whilst skies are blue and bright, Whilst flowers are gay, Whilst eyes that change ere night Make glad the day;

  趁天空还明媚,蔚蓝, 趁着花朵鲜艳, 趁眼睛看来一切美好, 还没临到夜晚;

  Whilst yet the calm hours creep, Dream thou–and from thy sleep Then wake to weep.

  呵,趁现在时流还平静, 作你的梦吧——且憩息, 等醒来再哭泣。

优美英文诗歌好押韵双语(篇4)

  时间的价值

  To realize the value of one year: Ask a student who has failed a final exam.

  要想知道一年的价值, 那就去问期末考试不及格的学生。

  To realize the value of one month:Ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.

  要想知道一个月的价值, 那就去问生了早产儿的母亲。

  To realize the value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

  要想知道一周的价值, 那就去问周报的编辑。

  To realize the value of one hour: Ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.

  要想知道一小时的价值, 那就去问等待见面的恋人。

  To realize the value of one minute: Ask a person who has missed the train, bus or plane.

  要想知道一分钟的价值, 那就去问误了火车、汽车或者飞机的人。

  To realize the value of one second: Ask a person who has survived an accident.

  要想知道一秒钟的价值, 那就去问大难不死的人。

  To realize the value of one millisecond: Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics.

  要想知道一毫秒的价值, 那就去问奥运会获得银牌的人。

  Time waits for no one. Treasure every moment you have.

  时间不等人, 你拥有的每一刻都要珍惜。

53634